Pure Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil For Natural Moisturizer with Antioxidant Benefits- 30ml-42%
- Rich in antioxidants: Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants, which help protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Non-greasy: Grapeseed oil is light and non-greasy, which makes it an ideal base for moisturizers.
- Helps to reduce acne: Grapeseed oil is anti-inflammatory, which helps reduce redness and irritation associated with acne.
- Softens skin: Grapeseed oil contains fatty acids which help to keep skin soft and supple.
- Enhances hair growth: Grapeseed oil is highly nourishing and helps to improve circulation, helping to promote hair growth.
- Conditions hair: Grapeseed oil is easily absorbed and helps to condition the hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Availability: In stock
Mystic Pure Ayurveda Cold pressed Grapeseed Oil is a light, versatile oil that is extracted from the seeds of grapes. It is a great source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins, making it a popular choice for beauty products.
Grapeseed oil is high in polyunsaturated fats, including omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. Grapeseed oil is also rich in vitamin E, which helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and reduce the signs of aging.
Grapeseed oil is light and non-greasy, making it ideal for massage oils and facial moisturizers. It is also known to help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
BENEFITS OF OUR Grapeseed Oil
WAYS TO USE Grapeseed Oil
How often should I use grapeseed oil on my skin and hair?
For best results, you should use grape seed oil once or twice a week on your skin and hair. If you have dry skin or hair, you may want to use it more often.
Is grapeseed oil good for acne-prone skin?
Yes, grape seed oil can be beneficial for acne-prone skin. It is noncomedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores, and it has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe and reduce redness.
Is grapeseed oil safe to use on my hair?
Yes, grape seed oil is safe to use on your hair. It can help nourish and condition dry, brittle hair, and can even help protect it from damage caused by heat styling.
How do I apply grapeseed oil to my skin and hair?
For skin, you can apply grape seed oil directly to your face, neck, and chest after cleansing. For hair, you can apply a few drops to damp or dry hair and massage it into your scalp and through the ends.