Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer- 100ml-4%
- Kills 99.9% of germs without soap or water.
- It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching.
- Keeps you and your family protected, anywhere and anytime.
- Has a unique blend of alcohol and important herbs that prevent you from various germs.
Availability: Out of stock
Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer
Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer is an effective, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, formulated with the goodness of time-tested herbs. It kills 99.9% of germs, helps prevent infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Dhanyaka (Coriander), Ushira (Vetiver), Nagaramusta (Nutgrass), Shati (Spiked ginger lily), Nimba (Neem).
Nimba (Neem) has been used in several traditional therapeutic preparations and is known for its potent antimicrobial property reducing common disease-causing pathogens.
Nagaramusta is reported to possess antifungal and antibacterial activity and helps in controlling bacterial and fungal infections. Ushira (Vetiver) has shown to possess antibacterial activity which helps in various conditions like inflammation and wounds.
Dhanyaka (Coriander) is known to possess Krimihara (antimicrobial) property. Shati (Spiked ginger lily) has been valued in the traditional system of medicine for possessing a variety of therapeutic properties like antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antifungal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Take 0.5 ml to 1 ml of Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails, and grooves briskly until dry. No water is required after use.
- PureHands is safe for regular use. It contains moisturizers that prevent skin dryness. The product has been clinically tested, and its safety and efficacy are proven.